British White Cattle for Sale
TIRED OF CATTLE THAT RUN OVER THE FAR HILL?
Tired of poor mothers? Have you graduated from cattle that just don’t aclamate to your climate?
These are a few traits that drive people to Rolling Hills Cattle Company.
In addition to selling meat from our farm, we almost always have superior cattle and semen for sale. Our inventory changes frequently, but below is our current status.
- Our focus is to not have the cheapest cattle on the market. Those are abundant, and I don’t feel we need to produce more of them.
- We offer quality cattle priced reflective of their genetic value.
- females available as of September 20, 2020
- Commercial British White bred heifers
- 6 yearling heifers available. Registered $2400-2750/ head. Exposed to JWest Little Elvis
Bulls… 2020 born bulls, We have several really exceptional looking ones to choose from.
Cow/ calf pairs. $4000-6000 all registered
Black haired British Whites, Limited supply.
- Genetics for quality grade and marbling. 94%+ choice and prime average ON GRASS!
commercial cow calf pairs. call to see what’s on hand.
Please contact us via email or phone 320-293-2995 to set an appointment for viewing.
* Remember, our cattle are GUARANTEED! We stand behind the females and bulls we produce. I hope all of the sellers you work with are the same way!
Would you like to purchase a flush of one or more of our cows?
It’s something to think about. Start off with cows you have, place embryos from my cows in yours. You instantly have the best genetics the first generation.
YEARLINGS Call for availability
Standard Marked, Under marked, Over Marked, Solid Black
British Whites come in all these colors, and ours do too.
Prices: Call for info
All BWCAA registered. We take care of the transfers too!
BRED 2 YEAR OLDS October-April
Yes, some breeders breed yearlings, but we like to see our teenager heifers grow that extra year, to become long term cows. Heifers allowed to grow that extra year tend to producer bigger calves for more years than others.
Prices: Call for info
Picture at right: This animals is noted as an UNDERMARKED female.
PAIRS/ 3 in 1’s Call for availability
Available after October 20
Breeding season August 1- Oct 1
Weaning in February annually
NEVER MISS A FARM UPDATE
Stay up to date on availability of superior British White cattle genetics.